|Visalis™ 100 - Taking care of business|
Visalis™ 100 allows cataract specialists to operate with outstanding efficency and meticulous precision. This is all made possible by the system's high level of reliability and stability:
|Visalis™ 100 in the OR|
- Short setup and priming time thanks to the peristaltic pump with its venturi effect.
- High vacuum rise time provided by the pump.
- Intuitive user interface for a fast change of settings, even by a rotating nurse.
- Built for superior handling and balance, the very light ULite handpiece ensures relaxed and almost fatigue-free surgery while using Visalis™ 100.
- The system offers both reusable tubing to save costs or a disposable version for an increased throughput by avoiding sterilization.
- An anterior vitreous cutting function and diathermy mode expand the performance of the system. Therefore, Visalis™ 100 offers everything needed for a variety of functions required for cataract surgery.
- All techniques of micro-incision cataract surgery are fully supported. The surgeon can choose the IOL to be implanted that best fits the patient - without changing the phaco machine.
- With its premium quality design, its high reliability and stability, the system's servicing and maintenance requirements are very low and can be rapidly performed.