The Unscrambler ® is a user-friendly chemometric software by Camo.|
Camo continuously develops the software in close collaboration with world-leading chemometricians. The Unscrambler´s ® ease of use lets the user focus on interpretation of results. Building multivariate calibration models is safe and easy.
Some of the most important methods and features of The Unscrambler ® are:
Unscrambler ® prediction models can be run on-line using “On-Line Unscrambler ® Predictor” (OLUP). Olup outputs prediction results using a predictive model initially built in The Unscrambler ®.
- Principal Component Analysis (PCA)
- Regression (PLS-R ,MLR, PCR, 3-way PLS-R) and Prediction
- Classification (SIMCA, PLS-DA)
- Automatic variable selection
- Automatic outlier detection in PCA, PLS-R…
- Automatic pretreatments in prediction and classification
- Experimental Design