TWINVISC is an ophthalmic viscosurgical device which combines two viscoelastic solutions in a single syringe, one dispersive and one cohesive, with complementary and synergistic properties, separated by a patented, innovative Bypass stopper system.
|TWINVISC®: Two OVDs — One Device|
- All-in-one syringe contains two different solutions made of sodium hyaluronate — released one after the other
- Easy solution suitable for every cataract surgery procedure —
from routine to complicated cases
- Innovative patented delivery system
TWINVISC is highly effective at every phase of the surgery and ensures:
|Multiple requirements — one solution|
- Easy injection of the dispersive and cohesive viscoelastic solutions in sequence
- Creation and maintenance of volume in the anterior segment during capsulorhexis and implantation
- Clear view at every stage
- Protection of the endothelium and other tissue during the various maneuvers and use of ultrasound
- Quick and easy removal
- Optimum safety thanks to ZEISS quality standard
This unique, original solution is innovative and effective in meeting the demanding requirements of modern cataract surgery, such as micro-incision, the Best-of-Both-Worlds or Soft-Shell techniques.
TWINVISC — engineered for simplicity.